How To Apply For PMKVY Training Centre
How To Apply For PMKVY Training Centre
The previous phrase which has been launched in the year 2015 was for the financial year 2015-2016. But looking at the success of the scheme government has decided to increase this scheme for the four more years and finally this scheme is for the years 2016-2020.
The target of the scheme new scheme is four times larger than the previous target and this time government has decided to skill 1crore Indian Youths by the financial year 2020.
The budget taken for the new phase of PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme is Rs 12000 crore.
Benefits for the students
PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme aims to provide skill training to the Indian Youths by the financial year 2020. Therefore, this scheme came with the ample of benefits for the students. Along with the quality training Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY) scheme also provides free books and uniform to the Indian Youths. Secondly there is also the facility of boding and loading under the PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme. Under this facility those students who belongs from the LWE(Left Wings Extinguish), North East States, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladhak and Leh, from Andaman and Nicobar island and people with the different abilities government is going to provide them hostel facility to them. Rather than that girl candidate will get Rs1000 as the convince charge and as it this scheme is not only about providing quality training but at the same time this scheme is about providing placement as well therefore, there will be assured placement for the candidates with the pre placement support where candidates will get Rs 1450 in two conditions:
1. If the placement is inside the district then for girls’ duration will be two months and for boys duration will be for one month.
2. If the placement is outside of the district then for the girls duration will be three months and for boys duration will be two months.
PMKVY Training Partners and Training Centers
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) scheme offers 419 different job field which aims to provide skill training to the Indian Youths. Government invites the training centers to conduct these courses in their centers.
Who are training centers?
Training centers are the one whose work is to provide PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) training to the candidates. Help candidate to get all the benefits government is providing.
To be a training center of PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme what all a training center needs to do is connect with the training partner.
Who are training partners?
Training partners are the one who work as the link between the government and the franchise. To connect the training center/ franchise with the government for the PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme is the main work of the training partner.
Key points of the PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme
- Short term training:The duration of all the 419 job course which has been define under PMKVY(Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme are very short.
- Recognition of Prior Learning Experience:Under this portion of PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme 25 lakhs candidates who already have some previous working experience are going to get the training.
- Special projects:Special projects under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) are those projects which are not under NQP(National Qualification Pack). In this portion candidates will get the training in their places or training is going to provided on government bodies, or industrial bodies.
- Kaushal and Rozgar mela:As per the guideline it is important for the training centers to provide placement to the candidates. In this line government has decided to conduct Kaushal and Rozgar mela at least within every six months with the complete coverage of media and press.
- Monitoring guidelines:To make sure whether training centers are providing quality training or not government has created a monitoring team. The work of this monitoring scheme is to make sure that the training centers are providing quality training. For this purpose government is using various methods like self – audit reporting, surprise visit, call validation etc.