PMKVY Rozgar Mela
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Rozgar Mela
On the occasion of International Youth day, our honourable prime minister Mr.Narendra Modi has launched the biggest project which has actually a gift for the Indian Youths called PMKVY(Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana). This project has been launched with the ambition of skilled the Indian Youths at the same time to increase the employment rate and for increase the employment rate we need employs. Therefore, PMKVY(Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) is the project which emphasis on not only to skilled the Indian Youths but also provide placement to them.
Mobilization of PMKVY- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY) is the project which is for all the people of the Indian Nationality who is under 14-35 year old. This is first of its own kind of project which provides equal emphasis on the placement as well. For the Placement government of India has decided to conduct Rozgar Mela. These Rozgar Mela's are the job fairs which has been conduct within every six months. Here training centre need to send their candidates with all the necessary documents and certifications.
Training partners must remember the following points in the Rozgar Mela of PMKVY(Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme.
- This is the duty of the Training Center that he must need to inform the candidate who is going to come for the interview.
- Provide resume writing to the candidate.
- Prepare candidate Orally and give him feedback.
- Make sure that candidate have enough number of resumes during the Rozgar Mela . Since, there will be lots of companies during the Job fair and our priority will be to provide better and better job to the candidate.
- To report the Skill Development Management System that how much candidates are participating in the Job fair.
Training partners are strictly advisable to take care of the following points:
- Candidate must not be late for the interview.
- There should be proper arrangement of the candidate at the fair.
- Candidate should dressed up in formal and he should be in a presentable way .
Pay outs for the Training Center
Training center will only get the payout when he has placed at least 50% within the three months of complete training or if in case candidates want to work individually or want to open his own work then in that case candidate should provide three months salary sleep to the training center and Training center need to show to the NSDC(National Skill Development Council).Training Center must have the arrangements for the candidate to provide post placement support to the candidate. Candidate should be in the same job for at least three months of time period either with the same employs or in the higher positions.
IN the case of wages employment Training centre must provide the following proves:
- Appointment letter
- Letter of a candidate with the details where he is working what he is doing and all.
- Salary certificate and slip.
- Salary payment proofs to show the bank account details or the photocopy of the pass book showing entries of the salary.
Self employment of the candidate
If a candidate wants to work himself/ self-employment in that case candidate need to write a self-declaration(NOC) that he is not interested in the PMKVY placement or the centre placement. But even in this case also training centre need to provide a proof that the candidate has been settled successfully.
NOTE: If there is a possibility that the training centre is not willing to provide placement to at least 50% of the candidate then in that case it might possible that the training centre has asked to cancelled the specific job role.